Search Unity

All ad revenue to-date ($1000's) missing!

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Aurigan, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Aurigan

Aurigan

So this was fun - I log in to the portal thinking 'ok finally time to invoice Unity for all that ad revenue' only to see that apparently I've earned $0.00 and the iOS/Android Game IDs appear to be suspiciously different from the ones I see in the IDE.

I've sent a support email request as well, posting here incase this is happening to others. Help!?

2. aer0ace

aer0ace

Hasn't happened to me as far as I can tell. That sounds really suspicious. I hope everything gets worked out. Do you by chance have a link to the apps?

3. Aurigan

Aurigan

4. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Sounds really strange. In case you know the game ids actually used by your game, you should be able to look those up in the dashboard if you log in with a user with access to the project.

-Rasmus

5. Aurigan

Aurigan

The old IDs are still showing in the sevices panel in the IDE and they're nowhere to be found in the web dashboard (which now has new ones). I'm assuming they somehow got decoupled in all the ID / account login type switching around Unity did to us and really hoping that information is still stored somewhere but ... vexing. Even more so that this app is still live and (presumably) still earning ad revenue each day that I now have no way to see.

Edit - #40816 is the support email ticket # which I've added the original IDs to.

6. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

7. Aurigan

Aurigan

This now shows a completely fresh dashboard - no games set up at all.

8. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Ok. I'll let our support team handle it. Cannot tell what happened in this particular case.

9. Aurigan

Aurigan

Thanks for taking a look anyways, If you have a long enough stick please prod the support team with it ;)

10. unity-nikkolai

unity-nikkolai

nellysugu likes this.
  11. Aurigan

Aurigan

As mentioned above, this now shows no games set up - previously (some weeks back) this did show my games but not since this issue, as of yesterday.

12. Aurigan

Aurigan

Oh man ... I think I've worked out what was happening. I have two Unity accounts (personal and company one).

Even if I logged in as the right account (the company one) when visiting the old page I was still getting a 'you need to log in with a UDN account' Clicking login on that dialog was, I think, then auto-logging me in with the wrong account (the personal one) somehow. I can't actually work out how to get around this but by using a different browser I could log in as the right account which then stuck when going through the UDN login dialog.

13. PigtailGames

PigtailGames

I'm in a problem really similar to this. I enabled unity ads for the first time directly from the services window and create a new project. Then, some time after y didn't see any ad starts in the new dashboard (I can't access the old one) When I check the game ids of iOS and Android they are different from the ones in the dashboard, which is really strange because the project id is the same and I haven't touched manually the game IDs. Then I manually changed the game ids to match the ones in the new dashboard, but I don't see any ads starts in the dashboard despite I'm seeing ads in the game. So I don't know where they are counting on and who is taking my money.... I have submitted a ticked #41816

14. nellysugu

nellysugu

Experienced the same problem yesterday, which wiped out all my revenue :(
    Until now I my games are showing ads but nothing in the Ads dashboard.
    I filed a ticket #41983 for it last night.

15. nellysugu

nellysugu

Hi Nikkolai, would you advice on my problem too please.
    Similar issue: everything looked good, my games were serving Unity Ads and generating revenue. And I could see it in the "new Unity Ads dashboard". Until, 2 days ago, suddenly all my revenue was wiped out. My games then weren't serving any ads either.
    When I looked around their settings, I noticed that suddenly the "ads delivery status" switched was turned off for all of them. I switched it back on and they resumed serving ads. However, I lost all the revenue my games had made since I integrated Unity Ads. I filled a support ticket (#41983) but for some reason it was given a "Low" priority which I think means that it won't be on anyone's todo list in a while.

When I log into the "old Unity Ads admin" I don't see any games.
    And unlike @Aurigan, I only have one Unity account that I use.

I would really appreciate any kind of help to get my revenue back.

Thank you.