Search Unity

Aliens & Turrets AR [Released] [Free] [iOS] [Android] - Augmented Reality Tower Defense In Space!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Huntar, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Huntar

Huntar

Hey guys. My name is Aim and I work at a studio called HuntAr in Arizona, USA.

Our studio, HuntAr, is mostly focused on AR (Augmented Reality) for promotional and advertising purposes, but every now and then we get some time to work on some game development, which we are all very passionate about. We have just released our first game! We've been developing it on and off for a year and a half.

The name of the game is Aliens & Turrets AR.

Here is the trailer:

You can get it free here:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Huntar.TowerDefense&hl=en

And here is the website:
    http://www.AliensAndTurrets.com

It's a grid-based tower defense style game where you create the path the enemies will take by placing turrets strategically. There are currently 4 turret types. More information can be found in the Google Play description, on the website and in-game.

We feel that the gameplay has reached a good point and what we're hoping to do is add more diversity of content in the future. For example, more turrets and more enemies. We were forced to release, though, due to deadlines and pressure from above. Hopefully if we get a positive response from the community and the market we'll be able to secure some more time to bring new content to the game.

Also, there is no music yet. We don't have any audio team members here in-house, so we're contracting one of the artists' colleagues to compose an original soundtrack. I'm really excited for when we get that in.
    Our team consists of 8 in-house developers currently, but this game was only worked on by 2 artists and 1 programmer. Additionally it was worked on by another programmer who left the company. I was one of those artists and I also did game design.

Thanks for you time and I if you choose to check out our game, hope you enjoy it. All feedback is appreciated.

-Aim

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  2. Huntar

Huntar