Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Games Alien Attack in Augmented Reality - Need Gameplay Feedback

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by BBIT-SOLUTIONS, Mar 20, 2020.

1. BBIT-SOLUTIONS

BBIT-SOLUTIONS

Hi everyone,

would be nice to get some feedback about the gameplay of my game.

It's an Augmented Reality game and i already released it a few weeks ago, but it is still under development.
    It is a kind of Tower-Defense and First-Person-Shooter mix.

The game is called Alien Attack and you can get it in the Playstore here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbitsolutions.alienattackar

Here is also a short Ingame-Trailer:

The problem is the following:
    In my analytics i see, that users can find surfaces without problems since my last update (what was also a huge problem before). But they somehow have problems to shoot the enemies.

I already tried different approaches to describe it better and make it more visual, but about 80% of the users still have problems.

So I'm not sure, if it is maybe a technical problem, because i could just try it on a Pixel 2 and there everything works. Or if it is a description problem, that the user doesn't know, what to do. Or if it's just to hard. Etc...

I'm a bit clueless at the moment what the main issue for my users is and so i wanted to ask you for some help.

It would be nice, if a few of you could maybe try it on your device and give me some feedback (if it works on your device. If not, what the problem exactly is. What idea for improvement you have)

The problem should actually occur already in the first level. So if you have it, you should see it immediatelly and you don't need to play it too long, if you don't like the game. But if you like it, feel free to continue of course ;-)

I would be thankful for every kind of feedback or improvement idea. Everything would help. Thanks in advance :)

2. GameOnMudaF

GameOnMudaF

Hey looks cool im gonna download it now :)

BBIT-SOLUTIONS likes this.
  3. BBIT-SOLUTIONS

BBIT-SOLUTIONS

Cool thanks. Hope you have some useful feedback :)