Search Unity

Albatross: Truth Unseen (Made with Unity and now on Steam Greenlight)

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by jailbar, Nov 28, 2016.

1. jailbar

jailbar

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=808104363

If you happen to have a Steam account and don't mind supporting a fellow indie-developer, please take a few moments to vote yes for my project. I am a solo-indie developer and it's really hard to get good marketing support for Greenlight. Every vote counts! I appreciate the Unity Community support and look forward to hearing feedback as well!

Description:

Albatross: Truth Unseen is a first-person adventure themed game. A game about experiencing the various sentiments of life through mysterious puzzles, adventures, and the unseen truth.

Take the role of an experienced private agent, who conceals himself behind an alias known as the 'Albatross'. Complete assignments in several exciting locations around the globe. Find secrets hidden along your path and develop connections to the choices you make throughout the game.

Screenshots:

System Requirements:

Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.4 GHx.
    Memory: 4GB.
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT.
    Storage: To Be Determined.
    Sound: DirectX-capable.

Steam Integration:

- Steam Achievements
    - Steam Trading Cards
    - Steam Leaderboards
    - Controller Support

Developer Comments:

First and foremost, I am very thankful and appreciative of everyone who takes the time to check out my game Albatross: Truth Unseen here on Steam Greenlight. This is my second Steam Greenlight submission. My original Greenlight Submission was greenlit a little over a year ago, so here we go again!

There are two environments from Albatross that are being featuring in the screenshots section currently. Please remember that this is still very early into the development process and many things could be changed, removed, or added to what you see in the screenshots or videos.

Cheers!