Search Unity

Discussion Alarm! Be careful of depositing Unity ads. Unity will not return any money after you deposit

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by astttt, Feb 22, 2023.

1. astttt

astttt

I would like to just raise an alert to Unity developer community about the risk of depositing growth fund or Unity Ads budget.

What I have experienced is that after depositing some fund on Unity Growth fund and used a part of it, I asked refund of the remained balance. I have created tickets, and sent email to several relevant departments to request the refunding. However, I have not received any reply for the last 5 months.

When I see other posts in this forum, I have found many other developers are having the same issue.

This is a big risk of using Unity Ads and should be known by the developers. That is why I have created this post to raise the awareness.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2023
  2. JasmineS_Unity

JasmineS_Unity

Unity Technologies

3. YiquanHuang

YiquanHuang

upload_2023-2-27_11-22-22.png Yes, it seems that unity never deals with any refunds for advertisers. Be aware!!!!

4. astttt

astttt

I think that is not reasonable and Unity does not have any right to claim so.

Also, Unity explained the fund can be refunded in this very forum last year. This is an issue of Unity. Unity should refund the fund whenever requested. That is the asset of the users. Asset right is a fundamental rights and should not be violated with a hidden clause in the terms.