Search Unity

1. The 2022.1 beta is now available for testing. To find out what's new, have a look at our 2022.1 beta blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Agisoft PhotoScan TLS 2 Unity3d

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by outgoingnxt, Mar 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outgoingnxt

outgoingnxt

Hello
    Currently I am developing downloading and viewing TLS Agisoft PhotoScan files. Allows you to load TLS files and display in Unity3d space.

Features:
    - download files from the hard drive
    - formation of a tree of nodes depending on the depth
    - loading and displaying textures for each tile (from memory or saving to disk)
    - display of tiles depending on camera position
    - load all tiles of the selected LOD level

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  2. jmacmil5

jmacmil5

Hi I purchased your asset and am having issues when loading my .tls file into Unity. The file loads however I am not able to view anything. Also I can not find your sample .tls to load that to see if I have an issue with my file. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

3. outgoingnxt

outgoingnxt

Hi. Sorry for the long answer, the main work was very busy :(.
    Can I get your tls file to determine the cause of the problem? The sample file must be in the archive.

4. Kreshi

Kreshi

Hi outgoingnxt,

There are some bugs in your TLS loader. For example you don't support multiple submeshes/materials/textures.
    Also Unity supports 32 bits index format now. It is essential to update your 16 bits index format limitation to Unitys new 32 bits support.
    I would very much appreciate it if those issues are fixed, otherwise the plugin is not really useable much.

5. XoviX

XoviX

Hi! How can I find out the geographical coordinates of the WGS-84 TLS model??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
unityunity