Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

After adding Xiaomi Mi Game center, Google Play dont upload new relese

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Krastina, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Krastina

Krastina

After i add Xiaomi Mi Game center in buind settings and compilated AAB and aploaded it to Google Play Console, Google Play Conlose sended me e-mail were was writed:

"Hello Google Play Developer,

We reviewed Pinga!, with package name com.gamerspleasure.Pinga, and found that your app uses software that contains security vulnerabilities for users. Apps with these vulnerabilities can expose user information or damage a user’s device, and may be considered to be in violation of our Malicious Behavior policy.

Below is the list of issues and the corresponding APK versions that were detected in your recent submission. Please migrate your apps to use the updated software as soon as possible and increment the version number of the upgraded APK.

Vulnerability APK Version(s) Deadline to fix
    Intent Redirection

Your app(s) are vulnerable to Intent Redirection.

To address this issue, follow the steps in this Google Help Center article.

0 December 20, 2019
    Vulnerability APK Version(s) Deadline to fix
    To confirm you’ve upgraded correctly, submit the updated version of your app to the Play Console and check back after five hours. We’ll show a warning message if the app hasn’t been updated correctly.

While these vulnerabilities may not affect every app, it’s best to stay up to date on all security patches.

If you have technical questions about the vulnerability, you can post to Stack Overflow and use the tag “android-security.” For clarification on steps you need to take to resolve this issue, you can contact our developer support team.

Best,

The Google Play Team"

And i dont know what to do. People with Xiaomi cant play my game but can download it from Google Play. What i need to do to resolve this problem ( people with Xiaomi cant play my game )?

Game name: Pinga!
    Developer name: gamerspleasure

Thanks for any help!

2. SamProRender

SamProRender

same problem

3. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Xiaomi has it's own app store, you can't include the package in Google Play apps. Can you elaborate "People with Xiaomi cant play my game but can download it from Google Play". You mean they can download it, but then it doesn't run?