Search Unity

Advertising has been suspended in one of my games

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by crazy-owl, Jul 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazy-owl

crazy-owl

Hello.
    Advertising has been suspended in one of my games and I can't get my payout because unity ads team think that I generated artificial traffic. So I can't get my payout.
    Unity Services Support answered me:

"Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, you have been found in violation of our Monetization Terms of Service agreement by generating revenue through Invalid Activity.

Generating artificial traffic is explicitly prohibited in our Monetization Terms of Service under Section 12. Ads Service; Invalid Activity:

You will not, nor will you authorize or encourage any third party to, violate the Invalid Activity Policy. You agree that if Unity determines that the Invalid Activity Policy has been violated, Unity may deduct any amounts to compensate for the violation, as determined by Unity in its sole discretion, from amounts otherwise payable to you, and you will reimburse Unity for all losses associated with any Invalid Activity Policy violations, as determined by in Unity in its sole discretion, immediately upon demand by Unity.

Unity Ads does actively monitor each of our publishers and advertisers of this kind of behavior and all fraudulent users will be banned from the system.

If you have any questions related to this, please do not hesitate to contact us."

But I never generate artificial traffic.
    Has anyone a similar problem?

2. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

We will only be able to address these questions in a support ticket. If anyone has any similar issues, please open a ticket:
    unityads-support@unity3d.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.