Search Unity

Adventures of Hyro - Test Level

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by FoxysGames, Mar 2, 2012.

1. FoxysGames

FoxysGames

2. OmniverseProduct

OmniverseProduct

I like the concept. The PC's animation is a little wacky. He looks like he's limping constantly.

3. FoxysGames

FoxysGames

thanks.. the animation ting is a lil bug he animates fine in max n in unity editor but soon as i compile it has that lil limp like thing.. its on my list of things to figure out. thank you so much for tryin my test level.

4. nofosu1

nofosu1

I like the whole matrix dodge thing, though I kept dying. Keep going dude you are doing well.

5. Prion Games

Prion Games

Looking good, jumping needs some touching up a bit.

6. FoxysGames

FoxysGames

thanks for testing guys. the matrix thing i was playing with when i first starting coding in unity3d so i decided to keep it just need to adjust the collision on it again and yuh i noticed i may have made it a lil to difficult because i cant even pass the piece with the 3 tanks lol. but i am goin for them real contra styles games where the difficulty is the real thing dat keeps you cumin back for more. plus the jumpin n many others things still got plenty tweaking. thanks again guys will post later version

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
  7. Tazadar

Tazadar

controls are a bit strange, why cant we use the left button to fire?

8. FoxysGames

FoxysGames

??? which left do you mean left arrow becuase thats to walk left.. and reason i used z is because there 3 different class of weapons coming the game in the test level there regular gun n missles on the z button if you pick up the trigun pickup thats on x n if you get grenade and another weapon later thats on b v is matix dodge n c may be used instead of b later.. thanks for trying it out

9. alefnull

alefnull

what about left mouse button to fire, and 'z' or something else to cycle between the weapon types?

10. FoxysGames

FoxysGames

trying not to use the mouse and i am going to have like over 20 weapons so was going to just used different keys for 2 each but mite change it later in the development