Search Unity

Adventure/RPG pre-alpha released [French/English]

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by LeRan, Jun 16, 2019.

1. LeRan

LeRan

Hi guys,

I just published the (hopefully) stable prealpha of an adventure/RPG game I'm creating, to test game mechanics and get some public feedback before pushing the development forward. The prototype, although having all RPG/adventure functions ready, revolves mostly around a pétanque minigame.

Everybody can enjoy the pétanque simulation - choose Quick Start ("Partie Rapide") from the starting screen, but the adventure is written in French so it is better to know a little French to enjoy the main quest :) The project was rushed to meet the deadline of a French festival, that's why other languages are not ready yet.

So hopefully a handful of French-speaking persons around here will be able to give me some feedback :)

Salut les gonziers,

Je viens de publier la version pré-alpha d'un jeu d'aventure/rôle, pour avoir quelques retours de joueurs et voir les mécanismes qui marchent bien et ceux qui ne servent à rien...

Le prototype tourne autour d'un minijeu de pétanque qui est ma foi pas trop mal fait, mais tous les mécanismes du jeu d'aventure sont fonctionnels, avec un début d'histoire pour donner envie...

N'hésitez pas à me dire ce qui vous plaît ou pas, le développement futur s'en ressentira !

2. LeRan

LeRan

Hello folks,

The English version of the game is now available! The demo still features the beginning of the story and a Boules minigame; it received a few visual and quality-of-life improvements and bug fixes. By the way, old saved games from v1.0 are not compatible.

The game can be downloaded for free here on itch.io

And here is the English trailer, with a better resolution than the previous one too.