Search Unity

advanced inventory system/example

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by slkjdfv, May 27, 2011.

1. slkjdfv

slkjdfv

Tech video one is up on my website and youtube channel to view the video click here. I'm recording video 2 now. Which will go over the merchant and crafting systems.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  2. zine92

zine92

Got it. :D

3. Rush-Rage-Games

Rush-Rage-Games

4. slkjdfv

slkjdfv

Tech video two is up on my website and youtube channel to view the video click here

5. slkjdfv

slkjdfv

The store for my site is up and the inventory system is ready for sale. The links won't work until 5PM EST tonight. You can visit my store here

6. slkjdfv

slkjdfv

On my store I had the items unavailable for purchase until tomorrow I corrected this and its been set for tonight the 11th not tomorow the 12th. My apologies for this mistake its been taken care of. So once again you can purchase my system on my website in the STORE section tonight August 11th at 5pm thank you very much every one for your support.

7. tra2002

tra2002

Finally got the time to play with this over the weekend and very impressive. Thanks for the great package was easy enough to add right into the game I was already working with.

8. slkjdfv

slkjdfv

9. slkjdfv

slkjdfv

10. nevaran

nevaran

i dont get it, i see password need, but i dont see passwork

11. slkjdfv

slkjdfv

12. Doddler

Doddler

Do you have a playable web demo of the latest version? The videos are cool, but it would be nice to be able to try it first.

13. slkjdfv

slkjdfv

14. slkjdfv

slkjdfv

BUMP! and...

UPDATE!!! I have converted version 2 back to java for those who would rather have it in java as opposed to C#. If you would like the java scripts instead of the C# scripts then visit my store on my website and purchase the one you want then pm me with your email and I'll send you the converted java scripts. Also key note, I will be charging an extra $5 after the 11th of November for the converted scripts so until then its free.

15. slkjdfv

slkjdfv

My store at e-junkie is closing by February 1st. This doesn't mean you still can't buy this product after the 1st of February. After that date you'll need to PM me in order to get a copy. I'm deciding to close the store for financial reasons and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused any one.

16. jedy

jedy

I believe you mean javascripts not java nor java scripts. Java and Javascript are 2 completely different things. Note that.

17. slkjdfv

slkjdfv

@jedybg

yes I meant javascript, I thought I had it as one word guess not lol my bad

18. jedy

jedy

I figured :D It's just many people don't make the difference :p

19. slkjdfv

slkjdfv

New update people. I just updated the system(C# version) to work with the new version of unity(3.4.2f3). I ended up converting these three scripts to c# to make it work :
    FPSInputController
    CharacterMotor

There is still the glitch where the mouse refuses to center it self but I'm working on that the current temp fix is to open and close your inventory menu. If you notice any other bugs please let me know. I am also emailing the new scripts in a package file to all who have bought the system. Thanks for your support.

-Slkjdfv
    Digital Egg Studios

20. frankyboy450

frankyboy450

would it maybe be possible to just get the crafting system? i really need this for my game and i can't find any else.

21. ChromeGames

ChromeGames

So this is no longer free?

22. TheAwsomeMan

TheAwsomeMan

what's the pass? -_-

23. BeastPro

BeastPro

i want it

24. BeastPro

BeastPro

i check the price its a rip off

25. MitchEpicGaming

MitchEpicGaming

Is there a download?

26. james2314

james2314

Works with a pause menu? Also how does it work?

27. Sylvir

Sylvir

is this project still around i cant seem to find a link to the script examples or anything. but it looks nice, i realize its a very old post. let me know if you are still working on the project and if not then thats ok too thanks! hope things are going well :)

28. slkjdfv

slkjdfv

Unfortunately due to paypal screwing me over 4 years ago, I can no longer use them as a payment service so I have stopped selling this system. I have how ever been considering developing a 4th version that would be 100% free and utilize the new Unity UI and would have some other improvements while still keeping as many features as I can. I just haven't found the time due to my current job. If any one with coding experience in C# would be interested in co-developing it with me can send me a PM. I miss working on this awesome system.