Search Unity

Bug Ads requests have dropped down to 0 since April 12th

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by itblast, Apr 18, 2023.

1. itblast

itblast

I received an email, that Unity did some maintenance with ads in April 12th.
    I don't know, it's a coincidence or not, but since then the ads requests from the most of countries are dropped down to zero (Android and iOS). It seems it affects European countries only. Also I have a spike of users feedback about ads are not working in my app. I sent a ticket to the support but I'm not sure they will respond promptly. Does any one have the same problem?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2023
  2. itblast

itblast

It works fine from US. But when I check it via German vpn, I have an error:
    UnityAds: com.unity3d.services.core.api.Sdk.logError() (line:72) :: Initialization error: Unity Ads SDK fail to initialize due to game with ID ******* is not enabled
    I've hidden the id

3. vitaly-odarchenko

vitaly-odarchenko

Hello! I have the same problem. I opened a ticket in support but still had no answer.

4. itblast

itblast

Please let me know if you get any news

5. aylin_unity3d

aylin_unity3d

Unity Technologies

Hey, Please check the dashboard if ad delivery is enabled from Dashboard> choose the project > Settings> Ad delivery status
    If it is enabled, but you still have a problem with initializing unityads, please send the e-mail to unityads-support@unity3d.com with your game id and the logs when unitads is initializing.

6. itblast

itblast

It's enabled. And doesn't work not at all, only in European countries. Since April 12th. I sent a ticket few days ago and there is silent :(
    I show only rewarded ads, which are really helpful for the game process, players are angry :(

Tried disable/enable ad delivery, didn't help.

7. alimansky

alimansky

I confirm this bug (EU).
    When my game try to get the configuration file from the server https://publisher-config.unityads.unity3d.com/ I get enabled false.

When I turned on vpn (outside the EU), I get enabled true and ads are shown normally.

8. livenets

livenets

Hi all,
    did you solve this issue?

9. alimansky

alimansky

I spoke with Unity Ads support. There was a problem on their part - my account was banned from displaying advertising in the European Union.

10. Yasuyuki

Yasuyuki

Unity Technologies

Unity Technologies offers its products and services where permitted under applicable laws and regulations. Certain products and services are currently unavailable in some regions. Please keep in mind that these laws and regulations change frequently due to changes in technology, policy, and political events.
    For additional information, you may wish to visit the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control Regulations’ website or the U.S. Bureau of Industry and Security’s website. Thank you for your understanding.