Search Unity

Ads Not Working

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by gamesbytroy, Nov 2, 2020.

1. gamesbytroy

gamesbytroy

Hi,
    I am trying to implement Unity ads into my unity project. I wish to have a banner ad that is present for the entire game at the bottom of the screen.
    UNITY ADS:
    I have download and installed the unity ads plugin from Windows -> package manager (version 3.4.9). I have turned on ads from ->windows -> general -> services. I have created a new empty object in my hierarchy, and titled it "admannager". I have than attached my ad script to the new object. My Unity version is 2019.4.8f1 LTS with android, IOS, and windows build support. I have also tried Assets -> Reimport all and have re-started Unity and the computer many times. Unity Analytics are also turned on. I am getting error code CS1056: unexpected character "".
    CONCLUSION:
    Please take a look at the screenshots for Unity ads and see if you can figure out what is going on. Also, please note that I am very new to coding and therefore have no idea how it works. If anyone knows what is going on, and why this is not working, please let me know.
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  2. PraetorBlue

PraetorBlue

Your code looks nothing like the example from the documentation here: https://developers.google.com/admob/unity/quick-start

3. gamesbytroy

gamesbytroy

Hi, PraetorBlue! I'm sorry if I had explained thigs unclearly. I have edited by original question, please check it out.