Search Unity

Ads not working in 2019.2 [Solved]

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by hard_code, Aug 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hard_code

hard_code

Edit: Nevermind i found the issue I had typo in game id. Really wish the framework would output a warning if an invalid id is used or something.....

I upgraded a project from 2018 to 2019.2. I have tried everything from removing the ad package from package manager and installing the latest directly from the asset store. I have tried with and without the checkbox to use built in ad extensions. I have closed and reopened unity after every change. I have tried older ad packages via the package manager. I have test ads enabled in services and in code.

No matter what i do I see the orange warning on the ad service window saying I need to install the package even though it's installed. I have also disabled ads via the service window and installed directly from the store all have the same result of no ads shown.

I get no errors showing ads they simply will not show in editor or on device in a full release build.

Is there a way to enable debugging of ads or any ideas on what I could try? I am lost on how to fix this.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.