Search Unity

Bug Ads mediation IronSource iOS Xcode Build Fail #import <IronSource/IronSource.h>

Discussion in 'Unity Mediation' started by Joseacco, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Joseacco

Joseacco

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone else is having issues while trying to create an xcode build for a game
    My game has been working fine, I tried to integrate Ironsource with different versions from their github:
    https://github.com/ironsource-mobile/Unity-sdk
    Including 7.3.0 and 7.2.5.1

I followed their steps in here: https://developers.is.com/ironsource-mobile/unity/unity-plugin/#step-3

I want to test the integration on iOS devices, the Unity build is created successfully but when I try to open the Xcode project and try to archive to create a new build I get an error and the build fails.

This error is related to the system not being able to find a header file: #import <IronSource/IronSource.h>

Has anyone being able to troubleshoot it and integrate Ironsource successfully?

I'm using:
    - Unity 2021.3
    - Xcode 14.1
    - MacOS 12.6.1

Attached Files:

KonigGames likes this.
  2. KonigGames

KonigGames

Following having the same issue

Joseacco likes this.
  3. Joseacco

Joseacco

@KonigGames do you use EasyMobile or any other package besides the mediation one?

4. Shredsauce

Shredsauce

Also having the same issue. From what I've read so far it appears to be an issue with IronSource in Xcode 14.

Edit: I don't think it had to do with Xcode 14 since I finally got a successful build and I'm on Xcode 14.1. I have been smashing my face against my keyboard cursing Unity and IronSource so I hope this helps someone out. Take it with a grain of salt though since I haven't actually implemented ads with IronSource yet, my build just doesn't implode anymore.

- ironSource adapter version 7.2.5.1
    - Upgrade to Unity 2021.3.25f1 (I had seen somewhere that there was an ads related fix in this one (or was it 23f1?) and a few other Unity versions)
    - Followed the instructions in "Unity Plugin Integration" which includes the part about SKAdNetwork support and Universal SKAN Reporting.
    - Disabling bitcode for main, unity tests and unity framework targets
    - I saw some stuff related to opening the xcworkspace instead of xcodeproj. I was fine just opening xcodeproj.

The fun part about all this is that something ad related will change again in a few months and we'll get to go through this all over again.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2023
  5. nmdev88

nmdev88

did you find solution? same problem