Search Unity

Ads income for casual game

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by ahdi87, Feb 13, 2018.

1. ahdi87

ahdi87

Hi all,

I'm new here and have some question need to ask. I'm planning to develop a casual game and put unity ads into it. May i know how much i can get when user click 1000times? It will be launch in two country which is Malaysia and Singapore. Sorry if this thread in wrong place or cause inconvenience.

Thank You

2. mikaisomaa

mikaisomaa

Unity Technologies

Hi,

It's impossible to make any estimate on actual revenues, but these key factors will affect it:
    - Integration design: how and when do you show the ads to the players? Do you offer them rewards? Do the players want to watch those ads themselves?
    - Target countries: advertiser bids vary depending on the country in question. Malaysia and Singapore tend to have lower bids than e.g. western countries.
    - Amount of daily active players

Best practice recommendations:
    - Make a rewarded ad -integration design.
    - Make the game globally available (and localise it)
    - Acquire some users and validate your integration design with them before acquiring more

Showing many ads to a player usually performs worse on the long run than showing a single, well-placed ad to the same player. Pay attention to the integration design. If you have any doubts about this - feel free to ask for an evaluation from unityads-support@unity3d.com