Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Question ads are not showing

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Riktor2603, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Riktor2603

Riktor2603

Hello friends,
    When I check my project in Unity, ads appear, but when I look at apk or install playstore, ads do not appear. What could be the reason for this?

2. Riktor2603

Riktor2603

Hello again friends,
    Please can someone help me with this?

3. Unity_Andi

Unity_Andi

Unity Technologies

Hey there,

There could be several reasons why ads are not appearing in the APK or the published version on the Google Play Store, even though they appear in the Unity editor. Here are a few of the more common reasons:
    • Incorrect game ID or missing game ID.
    • Incorrect AdUnit or missing AdUnit.
    • Loading ad issues in the code, such as not placing it in the correct location.
    • Attempting to show the ad before the ad load is completed.
    Additionally, you can verify if you have integrated the Unity Ads code correctly by comparing it with our documentation here: https://docs.unity.com/ads/en/manual/UnityDeveloperIntegrations.