Search Unity

Question Admob with Applovin bidding and 'WATERFALL'

Discussion in 'Unity Mediation' started by Rickard87, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Rickard87

Rickard87

Hi!
    I have admob as my primary source for mediation and I have installed the Applovin adapter for mediation which I initialize in my app. I should have setup everything on Applovin and Admob with zones and all that...
    Do I need to download another Applovin SDK to get waterfall to work? For some reason admob can't retrieve data for waterfall but the bidding works.
    If you have experience using Admob and Applovin waterfall I'd really appreciate your help.

Thank you for your help

2. Ortiz_Daniel

Ortiz_Daniel

Unity Technologies

Hi @Rickard87, it sounds like you may be leveraging Admob mediation. Unfortunately we won't be able to provide guidance on their tool and would recommend reaching out to Admob's support team.

3. jcGrenier

jcGrenier

Unity Technologies

Hi @Rickard87 ,
    If you are using Unity's mediation solution, you do not need to install any external SDKs. Just going to the Mediation Settings and clicking Install on the adapters you intend to use should be sufficient.

You will also need to head to the Unity Dashboard and create Ad Units, link them to waterfalls, and add your applovin placements as line items.