Search Unity

Admob Unity Plug-in use Google Play Services, support Interstitial

Discussion in 'Android' started by VNTIS, Mar 24, 2014.

?

Interest plug-in?

1. yes

177 vote(s)
    95.7%
  2. no

8 vote(s)
    4.3%
  1. amator

amator

Hi. I have a question- i have "no_ads" - product implemented by soomla. and it works fine but how can I remove your prefebs without problems?

2. yuriythebest

yuriythebest

Hi! Does this support admob interstitial video ads?

3. VNTIS

VNTIS

it dont work in editor bro.

4. dayvidMendes

dayvidMendes

5. mentolatux

mentolatux

I have error on unity 4.6 an interstitial dont appear

Exception: JNI: Init'd AndroidJavaClass with null ptr!
    UnityEngine.AndroidJavaClass..ctor (IntPtr jclass) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/Runtime/Export/AndroidJavaImpl.cs:539)
    UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject.get_JavaLangClass () (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/Runtime/Export/AndroidJavaImpl.cs:517)
    UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject.FindClass (System.String name) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/Runtime/Export/AndroidJavaImpl.cs:508)
    UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject._AndroidJavaObject (System.String className, System.Object[] args) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/Runtime/Export/AndroidJavaImpl.cs:110)
    UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject..ctor (System.String className, System.Object[] args) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/EditorGenerated/AndroidJava.cs:17)
    AdmobVNTIS.Awake () (at Assets/AdmobVNTIS/AdmobVNTIS.cs:55)

6. Nikolausan

Nikolausan

where can I buy it

7. Ramonaann

Ramonaann

Thanks for the sharing!

8. Hiten2012

Hiten2012

Hi VNTIS,
    Is your plugin is works fine with other plugins in same project.? i mean with facebook sdk.

9. mentolatux

mentolatux

Hey Vntis . You see my video with error ? Tell me what is problem with this plugin on unity 4.6

10. VNTIS

VNTIS

it should work fine with other plugins :)

you have to run it on real device :)

11. IgorLanucha

IgorLanucha

12. Bullet89

Bullet89

13. K-16Games

K-16Games

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  14. newtechnology

newtechnology

15. JuanPabloH

JuanPabloH

hey bro, I just bought your plugin and would not reach the mail the file?

16. VNTIS

VNTIS

what is your gmail address? send me your paypal payment detail

17. TayannaStudios

TayannaStudios

Hi

I've jut donated $10 via PayPal - transaction ID 6US44307YG916504B - How do I receive my files?

Cheers!

18. Bobszee

Bobszee

Hi!

Will it work with WP8 in the near future? It would be nice :)

19. Eucalyptus

Eucalyptus

Hi! the showBanner and hideBanner methods aren't working :(

Any ideas to turn off the banner? :confused: thankss

20. ctal96

ctal96

21. BharadwajSNP

BharadwajSNP

Sent you 10$ donation need your Plugin
    Confirmation number: 3XH92252BD6295150

you can check your mail i sent you.

22. victory1235

victory1235

please reply me how to solve this issue...
    Iam using unity 4.6

UnityEngine.AndroidJavaClass..ctor (IntPtr jclass) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/Runtime/Export/AndroidJavaImpl.cs:539)
    UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject.get_JavaLangClass () (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/Runtime/Export/AndroidJavaImpl.cs:517)
    UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject.FindClass (System.String name) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/Runtime/Export/AndroidJavaImpl.cs:508)
    UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject._AndroidJavaObject (System.String className, System.Object[] args) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/Runtime/Export/AndroidJavaImpl.cs:110)
    UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject..ctor (System.String className, System.Object[] args) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/EditorGenerated/AndroidJava.cs:17)
    AdmobVNTIS.Awake () (at Assets/AdmobVNTIS/AdmobVNTIS.cs:55)

23. jtok4j

jtok4j

Make sure your project doesn't have two identical or almost identical java files which do the same thing as each other. For example, examine if you have google play in your project and whether it has identical files to another folder in your project which is used at build time.

By the way, this is the greatest Admob plug-in!

24. wangjiangang

wangjiangang

hi,VNTIS,thanks your plugings, it,s fine. but i want to use Android sharing interface,and i do it.but it not work. how should i use other plugings. i am a learner

25. Acerkake

Acerkake

So it doesn't work with me, i opened the logcat of the phone and it seems i get a java null exception with "admob.admob", any idea?

26. mentolatux

mentolatux

In unity have error but is not problem because in apk android is working interstitial and banner but i have a questions ; is possible to see interstitial ad anny level open in game, gain much beter if have this

27. Have-Fun

Have-Fun

Hi VNTIS,
    Can you help me with this problem?

tap on error > 37 -40

void initializeInterstitial ()
    {
    jo = new AndroidJavaObject ("admob.admob", InterstitialAdUnitID, TestDeviceID, ShowInterstitialOnLoad);
    }

UnityEngine.AndroidJavaClass..ctor (IntPtr jclass) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/AndroidJavaImpl.cs:539)
    UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject.get_JavaLangClass () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/AndroidJavaImpl.cs:517)
    UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject.FindClass (System.String name) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/AndroidJavaImpl.cs:508)
    UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject._AndroidJavaObject (System.String className, System.Object[] args) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/AndroidJavaImpl.cs:110)
    UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject..ctor (System.String className, System.Object[] args) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/AndroidJava.gen.cs:17)
    AdmobVNTIS_Interstitial.initializeInterstitial () (at Assets/AdmobVNTIS/AdmobVNTIS_Interstitial.cs:39)
    AdmobVNTIS_Interstitial.Awake () (at Assets/AdmobVNTIS/AdmobVNTIS_Interstitial.cs:29)

28. mentolatux

mentolatux

i have same problem like you but is working interstitial

29. mntcarp

mntcarp

30. SarhanSoft

SarhanSoft

hi
    i try use your plugin it work first time but the problem!! not work second time -_-"!
    this list my problem :(
    1- the banner i delete (DontDestroyOnLoaded) i want destroy it when i exite from this scene! but it not work! it still show all game scenes.

2- full banner, i try show it when user click button! but not show if it already show last 20 second!! it not waite if i click button it again again show not 20 second nothing else
    3- the full banner it show after few second when i click button, it's problem! i want show directly when i click not waite any time becuse it problem with Admob google will give me banned :p

4- a big problem -_-: when i open another scene, and return to menu scene, the full banner is deleted :( !
    And when i close game and open again, this plugin not start and nothing ads show to me , never
    i need install it again to see it :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i waite
    and i am sorry about my poor eng language :( !

31. VNTIS

VNTIS

Hi there,

Thank you for using my plugin. about your questions:

(*)First of all, you have to understand that the plugin prefabs (VNTIS Objects) are just the way to call Ads (Banner or Interstitial). Because VNTIS Objects should be unique and stay alive in all your scene (has DontDestroyOnload), so you should (just) put them in the very first scene (the scene 0).

1. please do not edit the plugin scripts. if you want to hide banner, just call AdmobVNTIS.hideBanner();. On the next scene, just call AdmobVNTIS.showBanner() to show up banner again

2. you have to handle it in your scripts when you need to call "show methods".

3. use AdmobVNTIS_Interstitial.showInterstitialImmediately (); if the interstitial doesnot show up immediately (hasnt loaded, network error, lag...) it will not show up later like AdmobVNTIS_Interstitial.showInterstitial(); (wait for adloaded then show)

4. if you do like i recommended above (*), there is no problems like that.

Note: the medthods is static, you can call its from anywhere on your scripts.

Good luck!

32. VNTIS

VNTIS

33. SarhanSoft

SarhanSoft

i will do now thank you
    i think this problem (when i close game and open again, the plugin never start) i think it not problem now :) just i install same game two time one with plugin another with not, and i open the second game hhh !

34. mentolatux

mentolatux

help me man with this plugin , i want to show interstitial at anny scene loaded and i want to remove banner in map scene, i want to use banner in main menu . where do i put this code AdmobVNTIS.hideBanner(); ? mabye in a script next scene?

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  35. SarhanSoft

SarhanSoft

i do what you tell me
    i put two prefap in scene "0", also false with show on load and Is ad loaded

menu scene "1" should show the interstitial when player click button , but nothing
    start game button should show banner, but nothing

:( !!

36. mentolatux

mentolatux

look on your code admob at final do not put pause if you have pause at final code admob ads not showing

37. SarhanSoft

SarhanSoft

oh it's ok i do it :D just i forget call static function :) anyway, i think it need some comment to understand how to control for Ads

good luck

38. Mikenica

Mikenica

39. VNTIS

VNTIS

is everything ok for you now?

like i said. because my plugin uses static methods. you can call it from anywhere.
    you want to show interstitial and hide banner at map scenes loaded. put AdmobVNTIS_Interstitial.showInterstitialImmediately(); and AdmobVNTIS.hideBanner(); in Start() of any script of any object of that scene. Or you could create a script attach to a empty object just to call the method. but its unneccessary.

40. mentolatux

mentolatux

thx i will try , if is working i buy pro version

41. mentolatux

mentolatux

ok man i put this script in next scene
    Start()
    AdmobVNTIS_Interstitial.showInterstitialImmediately();
    AdmobVNTIS.hideBanner();

and i have this error :
    RoomMultiplayerMenu.cs(21,39): error CS1519: Unexpected symbol `AdmobVNTIS_Interstitial' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
    im begine so plzz put this on my script and send me again

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  42. VNTIS

VNTIS

void Start(){
    AdmobVNTIS.hideBanner();
    }

you are not a coder, right?

43. mentolatux

mentolatux

im learn code , i send you request on skipe , im sry but this code dont know where to put , i put on my rommultiplayer.cs
    void Start(){
    AdmobVNTIS.hideBanner();
    }
    and error , mabye i dont know to put in line .
    I need very much to show interstitial at any scene loaded and banner in scene menu . in other scene not show banner

44. pmaloo

pmaloo

45. VNTIS

VNTIS

46. pmaloo

pmaloo

Thanks. I suppose I would have tried but now, I am already done implementing ads, and have already launched the game.

47. mentolatux

mentolatux

still not help from developer admob interstitial at any scene loaded and banner at menu scene map scene disabled , i wait to help me man im beginer of code

48. VNTIS

VNTIS

send me your project

49. mntcarp

mntcarp

Quick question, what do "Number of Impressions" and "Is Ad loaded" fields do on Inspector tab?
    Do I have to change the values?
    I can't get the interstitial to show in my build D:

50. VNTIS

VNTIS

1. the public variable just be there for you to know, not to change.
    2. make sure you get right "interstitial unit id" from admob (double check space characers), build & run on real device, your device do not install adblock...