Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Admob Problems.

Discussion in 'Android' started by honeyoley, Dec 17, 2018.

1. honeyoley

honeyoley

Hello, i am frustrating for 5 days already, really have no clue what to do. I have admob account (registered 2 weeks ago, setted up , billings and etc everything fine), downloaded official admob sdk for unity, was using the steps from their official tutorial. The prob is - only testing ADS working.
    Recheck everything with 10 - 100 times already, rebuilded my project for the same amount of times, change billings\update android on one of my devices, even ask a friend from another country to try the ads - nope, doesnt work.

I just want to ask some stupid questions:
    1) Should the game MUST BE ALREDY released in GOOGLE PLAY ( if yep, i guess i shouldnt use admob, cause i wanna target other app stores too, not only gp).
    2) I know, dat admob will start showing ads in several time after realease and so on, but it's alr 5 day aqquired and i have tons of requests and 0 showed ads at all. Maybe i need to w8 a bit more time?

I would say again, i watched tons of videos, rechecked everything several times - nothing helped. I am also read threads at goolge admob support - it seems not really active, that's why i am posting here and asking for help.

the questions i am pretty sure people will ask:
    I edit manifest file with my appId;
    yes, i am changed the app id and adUnit id in script
    yes, i am w8ing sometime before showing ad (i mean, request, load and and only then show).
    yes, i am not w8ing on upper point^^ result the same.
    yes, i clicked android resolver.
    yes, i even try to not edit manifest.

I would say again - testing ads work's like a charm, the moment when i change appId and adUnitId's - nothing at all.
    Yes i am testing on mobile devices, yes it have android ver from 4 up to 8.

Would appreciate any help and steps to solve my problem.

Joaogarciapt likes this.
  2. Joaogarciapt

Joaogarciapt

Thats my problem as well, word for word. As soon I find a solution I'll post here.

Good luck m8