Search Unity

Admob problem: not working for real ads on iOS

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by realragnvaldr, May 28, 2021.

1. realragnvaldr

realragnvaldr

I'm using Admob for my Android + iOS app.

I've followed these steps: https://developers.google.com/admob/unity/quick-start

Here is the situation:
    • Test ads on Android: works!
    • Real ads on Android: works!
    • Test ads on iOS: works!
    • Real ads on iOS: does not work, despite the app having been approved in AppStore over a week ago :-(
    According to the Admob console, for iOS there were 641 requests in the past 7 days, but a match rate of 0.00% (for comparison: for Android i have a match rate of 97.8%).

One thing I wonder about is if i should change anything in the info.plist file. Something about that is mentioned in the iOS guide, but since it is not mentioned in the Unity Quick-start guide, I assume that it is not relevant when deploying your app via Unity.

Any pointers to what may cause this problem would be highly appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. mdiniz

mdiniz

did you manage to solve the problem? thank you, i'm going through this

3. realragnvaldr

realragnvaldr

Nope, not yet - but haven't had time to look into it yet either (my app just got released so i have a while bunch of other things to keep me busy..:)). I'll let yo know if i find something!

4. mdiniz

mdiniz

Did you check if it can link with your admob/appstore? "Apps not found. For recently published apps, try again in a few days".
    I think the admob needs to show in the search
    thx for reply

5. mdiniz

mdiniz

my ads starts show.. just wait :)