Search Unity

AdMob Mediation with UnityAds & Facebook Insertitials

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Mih4wK, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Mih4wK

Mih4wK

Hello,

just thinking about what's the best way to implement ads. I read that one should do mediation for having best fill rates. I'd like to have Facebook Insertitials, Unity Videos and, for those who do not have the facebook app installed, AdMob.

Can I just use AdMob and within, I create an advertising network which also includes Facebook and UnityAds, will it have the same effect as if I would use all three of them? So, if I use Admob.ShowInsertitials(), would it now show the Facebook Advertisement?

If so, I don't get why Google AdMob would give the possibility to use other networks within their own sdk's, will they have some profit or why are they giving such opportunities?

Kind Regards
    Mih4wK

2. Mih4wK

Mih4wK

bump

3. Ben-Stoneman

Ben-Stoneman

Services Support

Hi @Mih4wK

AdMob is a mediation platform. It will allow you to view the statistics of all the different ads services in your applications from one place. It also allows you to implement Google Ads.

"I create an advertising network which also includes Facebook and UnityAds, will it have the same effect as if I would use all three of them?"

- I'm not sure exactly sure what you are asking here. Please clarify.

"So, if I use Admob.ShowInsertitials(), would it now show the Facebook Advertisement?"

- I would say this is more of a question for AdMob. As far as I understand Ad mob will allow you to display "Google Ads" in your game. Admob's dashboard will allow you to view the information from all ads services that you implement into your game, so long as they are supported by AdMob.

4. RozekEnhance

RozekEnhance

Have you looked into using Enhance® to solve this issue for you?

Using Enhance®, you can add multiple networks
    (Ads, Mediation, Analytics, Attribution, Crash Reporting and more) to your project and even update them without the hassle of implementing multiple SDK's.

Pick the networks you want, setup a waterfall and mediate them yourself through your Enhance® dashboard!
    Rewarded, Banners, Interstitials, PreRoll and other Special Offer networks are all available including the networks you are asking about!

For more information on the fastest way to implement and update SDK's, follow the link : http://fgl.io/wfc

Good Luck!

5. wuym67123

wuym67123