Search Unity

Admin contact

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dark Echo Games, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Dark Echo Games

Dark Echo Games

I am new and unsure how to get in contact with the admins. I have made several posts in the past 3 days and still have not seen them posted. If they were rejected would I get a notification stating so? Does anyone have any insight to my situation?

2. AcidArrow

AcidArrow

Were they in the Collaboration forum?

3. Khyrid

Khyrid

I may be deleting your post if they contain the word "doogles", I hate that word. BTW, just kidding, I can't delete post, I am a regular user. I hope I don't get banned for this.

4. Joe-Robins

Joe-Robins

Unity Technologies

I have checked the admin panel and don't see any reason from there that you shouldn't be seeing them posted.. as AcidArrow asked where exactly were you posting?

5. Dark Echo Games

Dark Echo Games

I was posting in the collaboration section.

6. UnknownProfile

UnknownProfile

The collaboration section is heavily moderated and only new threads are allowed (if approved). If you're replying to a thread, PM the starter of the thread instead.

7. pivotraze

pivotraze

All new threads in collaboration must be approved, and you can not reply to threads (you must PM the OP).

Darnit, rab236 beat me lol

8. khanstruct

khanstruct

If you're posting new threads that aren't being approved, check your PM inbox. You will have received a notification as to why.

9. Dark Echo Games

Dark Echo Games

I have not received a notification which is why I'm wondering what the status of my posts are.

10. DanielQuick

DanielQuick

IIRC only a few moderators sift through the new Collaboration threads. Most likely, they haven't gotten to yours.

11. Adam-Buckner

Adam-Buckner

Dark Echo Games: It's been less than a day since you posted your thread in the Collaboration section. Most of the moderators are tending threads related to the 4.o release. Please read the sticky in the Collaboration section for more info. It's best to read the stickies in any given section before posting.

12. Dark Echo Games

Dark Echo Games

I was referring to my other post that I wrote two days before. I resubmitted another post yesterday just in case my first was rejected. But thanks for the heads up. I was unsure of it had gone through or was rejected. It would be nice if the collab section had a pending posts section on our profile page. That would definitely alleviate any confusion we may have.