Search Unity

Bug Addressables And CCD error 1.1 404 Not Found

Discussion in 'Addressables' started by julio_kolbapps, Jun 14, 2021.

1. julio_kolbapps

julio_kolbapps

Im using CCD Buckets. I created new badges to controller profiles, but im already tested with all badges created and nothing.

Im geting a error of the Address not found. Im Getting these erros at Editor Play mode with Using Exists Play Built Mode.. And at my android device, with my builded project.

I already Build the Addressables with New Defaul Build Script options.

Follow All my configurations:

Captura de Tela 2021-06-14 às 17.10.03.png

Captura de Tela 2021-06-14 às 17.20.49.png

Captura de Tela 2021-06-14 às 17.03.21.png Captura de Tela 2021-06-14 às 17.02.57.png

Captura de Tela 2021-06-14 às 17.00.10.png
    Android LogCat:
    Editor Log
    I can't understand where I'm going wrong.
    My custom script to download all dependencies at start project.

Code (CSharp):
    1. namespace Protogame
    2. {
    4.     public class LauncherDownloadsManager : MonoBehaviour
    5.     {
    7.         public AssetLabelReference labelRef;
    8.         public UnityEvent<float> OnLoadPercentEvent;
    10.         public IEnumerator Start()
    11.         {
    13.             yield return Addressables.InitializeAsync();
    16.             //Clear all cached AssetBundles
    17.             string label = "remote";
    19.             Addressables.ClearDependencyCacheAsync(label);
    22.             //Check the download size
    23.             AsyncOperationHandle<long> getDownloadSize = Addressables.GetDownloadSizeAsync(label);
    24.             yield return getDownloadSize;
    27.             //If the download size is greater than 0, download all the dependencies.
    28.             if (getDownloadSize.Result > 0)
    29.             {
    30.                 float totalSize = getDownloadSize.Result;
    33.                 AsyncOperationHandle downloadDependencies = Addressables.DownloadDependenciesAsync(label);
    34.                 while (!downloadDependencies.IsDone)
    35.                 {
    36.                     float progress = downloadDependencies.GetDownloadStatus().DownloadedBytes / totalSize;
    37.                     OnLoadPercentEvent.Invoke(progress);
    39.                     yield return null;
    40.                 }
    42.                 Addressables.Release(downloadDependencies);
    43.             }
    46.             Addressables.Release(getDownloadSize);
    47.             Debug.Log("Finished");
    50.         }
    52.     }
    53. }

2. julio_kolbapps

julio_kolbapps

I created a new project, with just a few pre-made ones. Redid the Bucket and badget.

I used several downgrade versions, starting from Addressables 1.18.9.
    Nothing works.

THIS is the error most recently.
    This is a link directly from CCD release files:
    Exists a little bit difference between the links. IDK.. But accessing from CCD directly the link of the some file, I can see and download directly from browser:

Is this problem not addressable? Or on CCD? After all it is returning page not found link error. I can't understand the reason for the problem. Can someone give me a light, please?

Unity: 2020.3.11f1
    Addressables: 1.18.9 and Olders like as 1.18.4 ...

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  3. julio_kolbapps

julio_kolbapps

Okay. I made some progress with this.
    When I paste the Badges link at (remote local path), I'm keeping the [buildTarget] tag. But the ploblem is this. If I keep it , the generated link will be: (…?path = Android/myfile.bundle). Here is the problem. The link of my badge do not have Android, at link. So if, I to remove this tag from my link, the download is be done.

Captura de Tela 2021-06-15 às 12.58.42.png

So, How should I proceed now? Is there a way for me to configure the CCD to allow a prefix to link bundles? This way I could put everything as a child of the address (Android), and thus keep the correct use in configuring the remote profile of my addressables.

I haven't done better tests yet. This is a preliminary to my first successful tests.
    I still don't know what the impact will be of not keeping the [buildTarget] tag as a suffix of the generated badges link for me. So the post remains active as an unresolved problem!.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  4. TreyK-47

TreyK-47

Unity Technologies

I'll ping the team for some guidance!

5. pillakirsten

pillakirsten

Unity Technologies

There is a known bug in Addressables 1.17.x - 1.18.9 (works fine in 1.16.19) where the remote load path being loaded will have a backslash (/) appended to it. This will be fixed in 1.18.11.

If you want to keep the "Android" part in your RemoteLoadPath url, then you need to upload the entire Android folder (that contains your bundles) to CCD. Otherwise just upload the bundles files.

For example these are two bundle files uploaded to CCD. The first one uploaded is inside a folder (ServerData/StandaloneWindows) and the second isn't.
    upload_2021-6-29_10-46-58.png

As far as I know, including/excluding the [BuildTarget] tag only matters when integrating Addressables with Cloud Build. By default Cloud Build uploads the entire RemoteBuildPath folder (i.e. ServerData) to CCD, so the RemoteLoadPath url should have the RemoteBuildPath (i.e. ServerData/[BuildTarget]) appended to it.

I also recommend double checking to make sure that the bundle filenames being loaded match what was uploaded to CCD. The hash in the bundle filename can potentially change between Addressable builds.

6. joanpescador

joanpescador

Same problem here. In my case, when I get the path from the setup guide in CCD, it was in PRODUCTION enviroment. not in development where I update the content. I just rewrote the "Remote path" in Addressables profiles.

7. nathan2019spence

nathan2019spence

Thankyou this solution worked for me.