Search Unity

Addressable Groups fail to populate

Discussion in 'Addressables' started by rxmarccall, Aug 27, 2020.

1. rxmarccall

rxmarccall

I spent a bunch of time yesterday adding new files to addressable groups and suddenly (after switch back and forth between branches I think) I'm now getting errors thrown when I try to view my Addressables groups and nothing is displayed. The following errors are displayed:
    upload_2020-8-27_10-41-48.png

I tried various versions of the Addressables package and nothing changes. Currently am on 1.8.4 on Unity 2019.4.5f1.

Is there anything I can do to salvage my Addressables data so I don't have to start from scratch again in setting everything up? It seems like the data is there, but it's failing when opening the Addressables Group window.

Thanks in advance

2. rxmarccall

rxmarccall

Just following up as I try to debug, it looks like I've indeed lost all of my addressable group data as they all list as null :(

upload_2020-8-27_12-56-0.png

3. TreyK-47

TreyK-47

Unity Technologies

I'll kick this over to the team for them to have a look, and will pass along any guidance they have.

4. rxmarccall

rxmarccall

Thanks, I ended up recreating my groups from scratch for now so I can move forward.

5. davidla_unity

davidla_unity

Unity Technologies

@rxmarccall you might want to update your version of Addressables. We've made some fixes regarding issues like this one where people were having their entries or groups thrown away when switching branches.