Search Unity

Addressable build doesnt work

Discussion in 'Addressables' started by NewMagic-Studio, Mar 5, 2020.

1. NewMagic-Studio

NewMagic-Studio

I made a build of an addressable scene when it was in the default group, which took a long time to finnish, then used clean all builds, moved the scene to a new group i created, set group as default, click build - new build - default build script and did nothing, then tried to load the new build and gave me errors. Dont get anything works with addressable system

2. MikeHergaarden

MikeHergaarden

You really have to post some more information (e.g. error logs, code how you implemented things) if you want to get useful replies here.

3. NewMagic-Studio

NewMagic-Studio

I use Addressables.LoadSceneAsync("LevelName"); to load the scene, but doesnt do it, just crash Unity
    To make the build i dont get any code error, just doesnt work. Worked the first time but after i used clear all builds doesnt work anymore

Attached Files:

4. TreyK-47

TreyK-47

Unity Technologies

Sorry to hear you're having trouble! We'll flag for the team to have a look. Which version of the editor and package are you using for this case?

5. NewMagic-Studio

NewMagic-Studio

I use 2018.3.13f1 and the Addressables package 1.6.2

6. TreyK-47

TreyK-47

Unity Technologies

Thanks! Bounced this off the time. Could you try upgrading to 2018.4 to see if that helps? Please let update us here if that doesn't work.