Search Unity

Addresables Problems

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Acatist, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Acatist

Acatist

Hi, I've been with Unity's address system for a few weeks. After having adapted my entire project to this asynchronous system. The problem I have encountered is that my project is very large, it has many images, many materials, quite a few high quality models, that's why I use the Unity Addressables system. These are inside scriptable objects for the proper functioning of my system, there are not the models like Addressable Objects. I have tried to build with the default configuration, all in a bundle package, and it works, but it seems that being a large file (around 3GB), it causes the textures to be corrupted and leave with an ugly noise effect . I have tried to change in the group options the way to export it to "Separately" and "Together by label". In both cases what happens is that it does not load the assets and throws the following error:

Exception encountered in operation UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.ResourceManager+CompletedOperation`1[MMO_ACS2.GameClass], result='', status='Failed': Exception of type 'UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.InvalidKeyException' was thrown., Key=3f79af2ad4f82374ea1cfc93ffbc8e03, Type=MMO_ACS2.GameClass
    UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1:<.ctor>b__33_0(AsyncOperationHandle)
    DelegateList`1:Invoke(AsyncOperationHandle) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.6.2/Runtime/ResourceManager/Util/DelegateList.cs:69)
    UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.Initialization.<>c__DisplayClass13_0:<LoadContentCatalogInternal>b__0(AsyncOperationHandle`1)
    DelegateList`1:Invoke(AsyncOperationHandle`1) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.6.2/Runtime/ResourceManager/Util/DelegateList.cs:69)
    UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.ChainOperation`2:OnWrappedCompleted(AsyncOperationHandle`1)
    DelegateList`1:Invoke(AsyncOperationHandle`1) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.6.2/Runtime/ResourceManager/Util/DelegateList.cs:69)
    UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.ResourceManager:Update(Single)
    MonoBehaviourCallbackHooks:Update() (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.6.2/Runtime/ResourceManager/Util/MonoBehaviourCallbackHooks.cs:19)

Unity documentation about this package is somewhat sparse in some cases, given that it is a very large and quite complex package in my opinion. And the videos about it are from many months ago, and the interface of the system has changed a lot, and apart from these videos they do not address projects with many files and a lot of weight. Nor does it explain how the build should be configured to export "separately" or "together by tag". Has anyone managed to export it through this form or do you know how to do it?