Search Unity

Showcase Additive Reference Pose Creator Tool

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by sapressaonenem, Sep 26, 2022.

1. sapressaonenem

sapressaonenem

reason about the tool creation in a nutshell: ("most people maybe don't know about additive reference pose(like me a few hours ago), or even how to setup it, so i developed this tool to make you life easier")

reason about the tool creation: ("i developed this because unity only allows additive reference pose when importing a whole model with animation, that's no good or dynamical for developers sometimes! Plus, it can be frustrating set to all animationclips of a model, then i thought, why not to make al easy").

here how it works:

"Use Automatically the Last Frame from the Clip" checkbox will get the last keyframe of your animation and use as additive reference pose automatically.

"Use Additive Reference Pose from Another AnimationClip" will get another animationclip and use in the determinated time given at the *float field* as the additive reference pose. (you need to select it)

the float field is used to know which keyframe of the animation is going to be used as referencePose.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1np1GH3LGtyBpScwKJJlfloFe-JH6nBbu/view?usp=sharing

here's the link, use it as you wish!

edit1: I've spotted a bug in the code. So i fixed it

edit2: I just realised the tool wasn't working LOL, so i fixed, and now, it's back and fourth, it's working 100% this time.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2023