Search Unity

1. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Additional ragdoll examples?

Discussion in 'Physics for ECS' started by MostHated, Aug 21, 2020.

1. MostHated

MostHated

Heya,
    I was wondering if there are any additional ragdoll examples outside of EntityComponentSystemSamples\...\Demos\4. Joints, such as within any other packages/repos on Github, which might have a ragdoll set up on an actual full model that I can look at?

I remember in one of the demos shown at one of the larger conventions (GDC?) there were robots that were being spawned that looked like they had a full ragdoll setup and I was hoping to take a look at something like that but I can't seem to locate any.

Thanks,
    -MH

2. Sima_Havok

Sima_Havok

3. thelebaron

thelebaron

took me some time to find it(kept thinking it was unite) but I assume its this
    (coincidentally I would also like to see the demo project for this)

Sima_Havok and MostHated like this.
  4. MostHated

MostHated

No, that one didn't have any ragdolls in it (that I could find). Looking through it before, it looks like code was taken from the first FPSSample repo from 2~ years ago (but that just used legacy physics) but the few references to ragdolls were all commented out and it just used a death animation. The one I was referring to was this demo ---- Nevermind: @thelebaron posted it while I was in process of looking for it, lol. Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020