Search Unity

Additional ragdoll examples?

Discussion in 'Physics for ECS' started by MostHated, Aug 21, 2020.

1. MostHated

MostHated

Heya,
    I was wondering if there are any additional ragdoll examples outside of EntityComponentSystemSamples\...\Demos\4. Joints, such as within any other packages/repos on Github, which might have a ragdoll set up on an actual full model that I can look at?

I remember in one of the demos shown at one of the larger conventions (GDC?) there were robots that were being spawned that looked like they had a full ragdoll setup and I was hoping to take a look at something like that but I can't seem to locate any.

Thanks,
    -MH

2. Sima_Havok

Sima_Havok

3. thelebaron

thelebaron

took me some time to find it(kept thinking it was unite) but I assume its this
    (coincidentally I would also like to see the demo project for this)

Sima_Havok and MostHated like this.
  4. MostHated

MostHated

No, that one didn't have any ragdolls in it (that I could find). Looking through it before, it looks like code was taken from the first FPSSample repo from 2~ years ago (but that just used legacy physics) but the few references to ragdolls were all commented out and it just used a death animation. The one I was referring to was this demo ---- Nevermind: @thelebaron posted it while I was in process of looking for it, lol. Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020