Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Bug Adding a new Script crashes Photon Namespace (VS Code)

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by SirSnow, Oct 23, 2020.

1. SirSnow

SirSnow

As the title said, if I add a new script to the game, the Namespace from
    Code (CSharp):
    1. using Photon.Pun;
    got broken, all scripts are flooded with errors - but all compiles without issues. Even the game is runing.

If I load a backup, all is runing fine, until I add another script :(

What can I do to avoid this issue?

Screenshot 2020-10-24 003232.png

I am using
    Unity 2020.1.2f1 Personal
    Visual Studio Code 1.46.1 (with Addon Unity Codesnippets and Unity Debugger)

2. PraetorBlue

PraetorBlue

What's the error?

3. SirSnow

SirSnow

All errors refer to the Photon scriptparts like RPC, Instantiate, ... But the script is still compiling and the game is runing. But with all those "false-errors" it is very hard to track down real errors.