Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Added Org Member to Project but They Cannot See It

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by Shibukun, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Shibukun

Shibukun

Hi! I set up a test project in Collaborate and added one of my team members to it, but the project doesn't show up for them in the Unity Launcher.

This may have caused the bug, but the order we did this was:
    1. Invited to project (they were not a member of the organization)
    2. Added the person to the team, linked to project
    3. Re-invited
    They are currently listed as a User in the Services tab under Members, but they can't see the project on their end. Also, they have not been added to the Collab beta, so maybe that's a factor?

If you have any suggestions on how I might get this fixed, I'd greatly appreciate it!

2. mr-phil

mr-phil

Unity Technologies

Hello Shibukun, sorry to hear you are experiencing problem with the invitation process.
    In order to see the collaborate UI, you only need to be part of a project that belong to an organization that is whitelisted, so you should be ok. The project list doesn't refresh automatically for now, so you might want to ask your collaborators to restart unity for them to see the project in the project list of the home screen. If that doesn't help, I would suggest you submit a ticket for the problem by sending an email to collabsupport@unity3d.com.

3. Shibukun

Shibukun

Will do - we've been intermittently testing this out for about a month, so I'll go ahead and ping the email address. Thank you!