Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Bug Added modules to my Unity Editor installation and they installed in different drives?

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by Isvaelin, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Isvaelin

Isvaelin

Hi, I installed the basic Unity Editor 2020.3.32f1, then added Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2019, Android Build Support (SDK&NDK and OpenJDK), iOS Build Support, Mac Build Support, Universal Windows Platform Build Support, WebGL Build Support, and Windows Build Support (1L2CPP) modules to install.

This feels like a bug. Unity Editor is in my D drive which has 1 TB. C drive has almost no space, it's a 100 GB SSD just for my OS. My MS Visual Studio and Android installation failed as it was trying to install into C Drive and had maxed out the drive space. I suspect that the Android installation completed after I moved the MS Visual studio folder into my D drive; I clicked the option to cancel all stalled installations however, when I look now it shows that Android is installed.

How do I find the individual installation locations of each module I just added? I see that some modules installed into my C drive, and see that some are in my Unity Editor folder on my D drive (I see IL2CPP there specifically). I suspect there are some mystery modules on my C drive somewhere but I don't know where to find them.

How do I change the install location of modules, is there a way to have them all install in the same location as the Unity Editor?