Search Unity

Bug Added modules to my Unity Editor installation and they installed in different drives?

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by Isvaelin, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Isvaelin

Isvaelin

Hi, I installed the basic Unity Editor 2020.3.32f1, then added Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2019, Android Build Support (SDK&NDK and OpenJDK), iOS Build Support, Mac Build Support, Universal Windows Platform Build Support, WebGL Build Support, and Windows Build Support (1L2CPP) modules to install.

This feels like a bug. Unity Editor is in my D drive which has 1 TB. C drive has almost no space, it's a 100 GB SSD just for my OS. My MS Visual Studio and Android installation failed as it was trying to install into C Drive and had maxed out the drive space. I suspect that the Android installation completed after I moved the MS Visual studio folder into my D drive; I clicked the option to cancel all stalled installations however, when I look now it shows that Android is installed.

How do I find the individual installation locations of each module I just added? I see that some modules installed into my C drive, and see that some are in my Unity Editor folder on my D drive (I see IL2CPP there specifically). I suspect there are some mystery modules on my C drive somewhere but I don't know where to find them.

How do I change the install location of modules, is there a way to have them all install in the same location as the Unity Editor?