Search Unity

Add personal project to company

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by Deleted User, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

When I create a project on my company page I can then add myself as a contributor, but I have a lot of projects that I already created in my profile page. It would be nice if there was a Add Company or Set Company option there, otherwise I'll have to remove each one, recreate it in my company page and then add myself as a contributor.

2. markp-unity

markp-unity

Hey Technicat,

We should have an update out on Friday that will allow you to do this. Keep an eye out ;)

Deleted User likes this.
  3. Deleted User

Deleted User

Awesome! I was just thinking about moving some projects and now I can just wait!

4. Deleted User

Deleted User

I'm trying it out, now. Works great! I like the new per-project web and social media links, too.

5. goran_okomotive

goran_okomotive

I'm still not able to add my company page as a contributor to a project that is linked with my private profile? Am I missing something? Or is there a time I have to wait until the company profile is linked over all databases?

6. Deleted User

Deleted User

When I hit the Post button it gives me the option of posting to my Profile or my Company. I choose Company, then I have to edit the project (now in the company portfolio) once more and add myself as a contributor again in the Post Settings but that's a minor inconvenience.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2017