Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Add a pose to the Pick and Place Trajectory Planner

Discussion in 'Robotics' started by RickRB, Apr 27, 2022.

1. RickRB

RickRB

Hi guys,

I hope this is posted correctly, I apologize if it is not. Please correct me if I am wrong

First of all it is needed to sey that I am new to programming with just some basic knowledge in C#, Python and C++.
    I am working on the Unity Robotics Hub's Pick and Place tutorial and I would like to add another pose to the sequence (the initial one) so to make the robot came back to its original position. I have no clue on how to do that so any kind of info or starting point would be appreciated and a step by step solution would be loved.
    Making a new button to make the robot came back not in sequence with the other pose would be even better but I do not know if that is harder/easier/possible at all.

Thanks for your help.

I add here the link for the tutorial I am following for the ones who do not already knows it:
    https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/Unity-Robotics-Hub/tree/main/tutorials/pick_and_place