Search Unity

1. Get all the Unite Berlin 2018 news on the blog.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2018.2 has arrived! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for your feedback on the platforms you use and how you use them. Let us know!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Ad Revenue not showing in Data Explorer since July 15, 2018

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by smithmj5, Aug 11, 2018 at 5:59 PM.

1. smithmj5

smithmj5

In Analytics -> Data Explorer on the Unity Dashboard, Ad Revenue for one of my projects has not been showing since July 15, 2018 (around when the ad revenue report was updated). On another project, it doesn't show up since July 3, 2018. It is no longer showing up on any of my projects after certain dates in July in Data Explorer.

NOTE: this is the "Ad Metric" event in Data Explorer. And all of the various values are missing, not just Ad Revenue (for example, Ad Starts, eCPM, etc. are all missing after the dates noted above).

I can see the ad revenue in Reporting -> Ad Revenue.

Happy to provide my project ID (not sure if it's safe to post publicly or not?).

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

This is an issue that we are currently investigating, we have received other similar reports.

3. smithmj5

smithmj5

Thanks for letting me know. Looking forward to this getting fixed - the data explorer is really useful!