Search Unity

Active Player Data is Not Working

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by bekiryanik, Aug 20, 2019.

1. bekiryanik

bekiryanik

Hello,

I have just finished a WebGL project and i added my project Unity Analytics to see the analytics of the game. But as far as i see there is no active player data coming even if i play the game in browser or editor. Is there any code that i should add in the beginning of the game? I tried to send events and it is working but there is not active player data. Can you help me about this, please?

Thanks in advance.

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Please open a support ticket and provide your Unity ProjectID. So to confirm, you've enabled Analytics in the Services window and it compiles without error? Where are you checking for the events? There are often delays in the Services window Validator, but you should still be able to click on the "Go to dashboard" link at the top of the Services window in the Unity Editor. You can open a support ticket at https://unity3d.com/learn/support and scroll down to Analytics. Please provide the requested information.

3. bekiryanik

bekiryanik

Thanks for your reply. It seems that a huge delay happened with the analytics. I checked analytics maybe 10-14 hours later i saw that the data reached the dashboard. It seems working now.