Search Unity

"Action Mapping" Jogo online corporativo - Online Plataform corporative Game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by willian machado, Mar 22, 2014.

1. willian machado

willian machado

Estou desenvolvento um jogo de plataforma com função multiplayer online para utilizar como material de apoio de vendas e demo de tecnologia para os clientes explicando nossa metodologia de trabalho atravez do jogo.

Quero pegar o habito de utilizar as comunidades online nos projetos então vou estar periodicamente colocando as atualizações do projeto aqui.

como pretendo finalizar o jogo em breve as atualizações devem ser frequentes.

O conceito visual do game é ele ter a aparencia de um infografico corporativo 3d

O objetivo é dar ao jogador a experiencia simbólica de tomar as decisões que se deve tomar no processo de action mapping.

modelei o personagem e estou utilizando o controlador em 3ra pessoa padrão do unity.

seguem alguns prints poderam ver em que ponto está:

"em ingles pra ficar global"

We are developening a plataform based game with online multiplayer function to use as a support material in sales and as a technology demo for our clients explaining our working methodology trhoug the game

i want to get the habit of use online comunities on my projects so i will be updating this trhead here

I intend to finalize this game soon so the updates should be frequent

The visual concept for the game is that is is gona to have the aparence of a corporative 3d infographyc.

The goal is to give the user the simbolical experience of taking the decisions he will have to make in an action mapping process.

ive modeled de character and im using the standard 3rd person controller from unity

follow some prints so you can see how far is it:

sorry for some ugly stuf in my english ill get better.

$Nova Imagem (1).jpg $Nova Imagem (2).jpg $Nova Imagem (3).jpg $Nova Imagem (4).jpg $Nova Imagem.jpg

2. willian machado

willian machado

Added camera controler with setup for each area of the scenário for dramatic and adaptative camera.
    also respawn controling after falls

also worked in the uv maps for lightmapping.

$Nova Imagem (1).jpg $Nova Imagem.jpg

3. willian machado

willian machado