Search Unity

Ace Series: Modular stylized game 3D characters + environment. Development thread

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Meshtint, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi all,

We are currently developing Ace series assets and it will be available in Unity asset store very soon. Please leave your feedback here and let us know what would you like to see more in this series. Thank you!

At the meantime, please take a look at these 2 trailer videos. Hope you like it!
    We will be revealing more about the pack soon!

MD_Reptile likes this.
  2. Meshtint

Meshtint

Ready for Dungeon Clash? :D

3. Meshtint

Meshtint

Another screenshot!

4. Meshtint

Meshtint

Modular characters in Ace aseries

5. Meshtint

Meshtint

See how you can use Dungeon Clash Ace series in a top down view game!

6. Meshtint

Meshtint

YESHHHH! Dungeon Clash Ace series pack is now live at Unity Asset Store! Shop here!

Watch official video below:

Very affordable, premium debut pack! Get it now!

Ace Series assets are stylized and low to mid poly. We are using Unity’s standard materials for most of the assets in this series. Some exceptions are FX and certain assets.

Dungeon Clash is a promotional starter pack for Ace series. It has modular environment and (male and skeleton) character assets! It’s the first Ace series pack and therefore its very attractive price given that a lot of time and effort is spent working on this premium pack! It has more than 160 environmental props for you to create a dungeon. Just pull the prefabs to the scene! Suitable for top down view and first person view games. Pro Grids is recommended to make your work easier.

Modular Male and Skeleton characters are included in this pack. Their body are separated into parts for easy customization like many RPG games. Weapons and costumes are also separated. You can drag prefabs from the folder we have organized for you to the base character mesh manually to customize your character or you can easily set up a character system if you are a coder! Characters are humanoid mecanim ready. It's compatible with Maximo animations. Note that code/script and animation is not included in this pack.

What is included in the pack?
    - A top down demo scene using Unity’s 3rd person controller and a few scenes for showcase purposes.

- 6 customized character samples: Knight , wizard, skeletons + more.

More than 160 environmental props. They are walls, grounds, structures, bridge, tomb, waypoint, statues, stairs, urns, crates + more. See preview images and videos for more info.

- 19 weapons. 3 color variations each. Swords, shields, wands, staffs, maces.

- More than 100 unique armors/costumes and accessories to customize your character. Comes with 3 color variations. Helmets, hats, beard, pauldrons, poleyns, belts, tassets, slings etc. See preview images and videos for more info.

- A detailed guide/tutorial is included in the package. See preview images and videos for more info.

Please see preview images and videos to know more about the content before purchasing

The demo scenes in the package require the following free assets. Please download and import them into your project.
    1) Post Processing Stack
    2) Cinemachine
    3) Unity's Standard assets > Character

7. mandisaw

mandisaw

How doas this series differ from your previous modular character series? And what is the planned ongoing support for this one?

I already bought into the apparently-discontinued Simp series, and though I am making it work, I'm reluctant to buy into another line that might be dropped early.

8. shubhank008

shubhank008

I think you need to considering editing your asset store page's title or tags to add your name "Meshtint" or Meshtint Studio to it, makes it easier to search for particularly your assets for some keyword/genre.
    Right now I have to go to your website, search for the type/genre I am looking for (like snow or ice monster, etc.) to find asset name and then search for it on assetstore.

For example, I can just directly search for any of synty studio's assets by like "synty viking"