Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Account management in the Unity Hub

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by gps-m4jk, Nov 30, 2023.

1. gps-m4jk

gps-m4jk

I have two Unity IDs. One is my personal one and the other account is provided by my employer.

I was using the employers Unity account to do some research and hobby projects and during the upgrade to the hub with UGS related funcionality, I accidentally created a project in UGS for a test project on my employers account.

Of course this can be avoided by not using UGS when you create a new project, but now I'm trying to use my personal account for research or hobby projects. Is there any way you can manage two different accounts in the Unity hub in an easy manner to separate this two work environments?

A related question becomes then, should I instead of having a completely new account provided by my employer get access to their organization from my other personal account? I feel like this would be the optimal way to go, you have your Unity Identity and then you get access to different organizations, much like I have used Github.

Grateful for any insights