Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Discussion Account locked

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by hellobard, Dec 12, 2023.

1. hellobard

hellobard

I have spent a year trying to communicate on and off with Unity's support team as for the reason why my account was flagged for fraud. I believe it happened after I had to remove all my apps/games from both the Google Store and Apple App Store because of outdated advertisement SDKs. What might then happen is that people still have the apps on their phones and are therefore getting ads.

I have tried several times to get my account unbanned and I meet a giant stone wall of nothing. I can't even get Unity to give me a proper answer as to why my account is disabled. I have been a paying Unity customer for 10 years and I have thousands of dollars of plugins attached to the organization. After all that's happened with Unity the last year, I am truly at the last millimeter of patience and belief in this company. How can I trust you at this point, and why should I endanger my business with a company that just doesn't even help its paying customers?

If there is anyone in the Unity organization that can help me, I would really appreciate it. Your customer service system is absolutely pointless in these cases.

bugfinders and mgear like this.