Search Unity

Accessing URP - Autodesk Interactive via Script?

Discussion in 'Universal Render Pipeline' started by HungryCatGames, Mar 29, 2021.

1. HungryCatGames

HungryCatGames

Hi. Trying to find the exact verbiage and have been unable to discover what it should be. Lots of generic references, but not the specific wording.

What I have:

var newMaterial = new Material(Shader.Find("Standard (Specular setup)")) { name = materialName };

What I want:

var newMaterial = new Material(Shader.Find("Universal Render Pipeline/Autodesk Interactive/")) { name = materialName };

However the "Universal Render Pipeline/Autodesk Interactive" does not seem to work. The Standard (spec...) one does just fine. I also tried without a "/" at the end of Interactive but no difference.

I've tried the other formats and URP/AI is the only one that renders the colors in the MTL file properly. It's part of a OBJ load at run time routine that works perfect except for the colors and if I pause and change the shaders on the Mesh Filter then everything is correct again. So I'm trying to determine the correct phrasing for this shader to it can be applied to the runtime import.

Any ideas? Any help?

Included a screen shot of "Default" and what I want it to be.

Attached Files:

2. HungryCatGames

HungryCatGames

Figured it out... there is a double "Autodesk Interactive". The correct name should be: "Universal Render Pipeline/Autodesk Interactive/Autodesk Interactive"

weilol likes this.