Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Accessing an older project I'm locked out without seats

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by Marc-Saubion, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Marc-Saubion

Marc-Saubion

Hi.

In 2017 I was working with collaborate. Me and my team from back then didn't know how to handle multiple project on my account so we hosted them on different dummies accounts (collab was a beta back then).

I'm trying to download one of these project but the unity teams seat restrictions prevent me to do so. They didn't exist at the time so they were never distributed to members.

Any ways you can unlock that?

Thanks

2. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

Hey @Marc-Saubion,

I suspect the Organization you refer to has not had the free Teams offering applied to it. You can confirm if this is the case by looking for a Unity Teams Basic subscription within the Organization on the Unity ID Portal.

If this is the case, simply creating a dummy project within the Organization and enabling Collaborate should apply the free Teams subscription and get you access to your projects.

If you are still unable to access these projects, please log a support ticket to collabsupport@unity3d.com, with the names of the projects and the Organization they belong to and we will make sure that we reinstate your access ASAP.

Hope that helps!

3. Marc-Saubion

Marc-Saubion

I don't have access the the owner account: that's the dummy one.

I sent you an Email with the project details.

Thanks