Search Unity

Feedback Accessibility

Discussion in 'Meta-forum Discussion' started by transat, May 28, 2020.

1. transat

transat

Is this forum WCAG 2.0 compliant?

Yes, that’s a rhetorical question. I’m assuming accessibility is not at all a concern to any of the people responsible for the forum, considering the many years of inaction.

2. AskCarol

AskCarol

Unity Technologies

Thanks for bringing this up! I really appreciate the feedback regarding accessibility, as it is an area of high-priority for me.

I can comfortably say that this is something we are working towards in 2020 and I hope to be able to deliver on some better timelines soon. We are building out a team to help support in-editor, as well as community tools, accessibility.

On that note, I invite you to provide any other helpful feedback and expectations you have regarding accessibility in our community platforms.

I want to personally apologize for this lack of engagement you have been witnessing and hope that our new community team can turn that sentiment around this year :)

transat likes this.
  3. transat

transat

Great to hear Carol! Sorry if I sound grumpy sometimes! It's well-intentioned. :) And yes, happy to provide further feedback.

4. AskCarol

AskCarol

Unity Technologies

Not at all, it actually helps me when the community is vocal about these things!
    Looking forward to working with everyone on this :)

unityunity