Search Unity

Official Accelerate Success - Native GPU Profiling Webinar

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TreyK-47, May 4, 2023.

1. TreyK-47

TreyK-47

Unity Technologies

Don’t miss the Native GPU profiling webinar hosted by our Accelerate Solutions team on May 24 at 12:00 pm ET / 9:00 am PT / 4:00 pm GMT.

Join Anthony Rosenbaum, a Unity senior software development consultant, as he gives an overview of native tools for GPU profiling on iOS, Android, and PC. This webinar will cover:
    • An overview of Unity’s GPU profiling capabilities
    • Examples of how to profile a project on different platforms
    • Potential solutions to common rendering performance issues

Anthony will also host a live audience Q&A at the end of the webinar, so bring all your profiling questions. Register today to guarantee a spot.

Sign me up

Meet our speaker: Anthony Rosenbaum

Anthony is senior software development consultant on Unity’s Accelerate Solutions games team. Based out of Orlando, Florida, he has 20+ years experience in software development. Anthony started his career building interactive location-based entertainment for Disney.

Since then, he has worked on projects developing everything from slot machine games to XR-based retail applications, medical simulations, and of course, games. At Unity, Anthony has worked with studios from all over the world, helping them push the boundaries of game development. His favorite game is Majora’s Mask, and when he’s not helping studios, he’s traveling the world and trying new cuisine.

Last edited: May 5, 2023
    makaka-org and Mj-Kkaya like this.
  2. levi9000

levi9000

I missed most of the webinar but saw it was being recorded. Will the recording be posted somewhere? When and where can I view it?

asofron_amber likes this.
  3. levi9000

levi9000

I found the recording on youtube:

Goularou likes this.