Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about using the XR interaction toolkit or the oculus integration locomotion system

Discussion in 'VR' started by Gifty_Jeffrey, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Gifty_Jeffrey

Gifty_Jeffrey

Hello everyone, I am newbie to the VR application due to some of the project:)
    I have a current start-up to do the new project for setting the VR project as the study kit of some avionic part. I have watched some tutorials about setting up the VR application with the XR interaction toolkit. It is current success in controlling the character with the locomotion system. After all, I find out that the XR interaction kit is poor in the very accurate hand control. Therefore I would like to further upgrade the app on using the oculus integration plug-in.
    However, I can not find more information on using the locomotion system on the oculus integration. Is I need to further type the script on setting the locomotion system by the oculus integration? Or can I still apply the XR interaction toolkit locomotion system after I apply the oculus integration setting?