Search Unity

About unity on taskbar

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Bagazi, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Bagazi

Bagazi

upload_2018-12-2_18-19-53.png

SomeTimes Unity cannot be recoverd when minimized on the taskbar on Win 7,how to correct it?

2. ClaudiaTheDev

ClaudiaTheDev

I have this issue too! I t happens to me mostly when Visual Studio is opened at the same time with the Project/Solution of the game. Sometimes it helped when i rebuild the project/solution in Visual Studio. But actually i really often had to kill the unity process over the task manager. So if someone knows a solution for this, pleeease post it:)!

3. ShilohGames

ShilohGames

When I make changes in Visual Studio and then save those changes, there is some time before the Unity editor is ready to respond again. In my case, I have Visual Studio and Unity on different monitors, so I usually don't have Unity minimized. But it will be completely unresponsive for a while code gets recompiled. Are you experiencing a similar issue? For example, when you click on Unity from a minimized state, will it eventually open again if you wait long enough?

4. ClaudiaTheDev

ClaudiaTheDev

I have the same behavior - always have to wait like 5 - 10 seconds after unity is back. I think thats ok when Dlls changes.
    But i have the problem that sometimes it freezes completely and never gets back.

5. Bagazi

Bagazi

Right click Unity on TaskBar , and click restore ,maybe works :rolleyes: