Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

About that screenshot on Apple's website...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sora, Aug 31, 2005.

1. Sora

Sora

The screenshot

Unity is not only featured product on the development tools page on Apple.com (sorry if I'm telling old news here :D ) but it also show a screenshot of OTEE's secret project? It looks like the same game used on the news page for the widget contest! Is there anyone who can tell us a bit more about the game? Is there a change we can try it out ourselves? It looks grate!

Sora.

2. David-Helgason

David-Helgason

No secret game: It is the demo that was shown on-stage at the WWDC this summer (on the day we released Unity). Contains some pretty good next-gen graphics... I'll try to get some more screenshots posted soon.

The "secret game" is a stragtegy+3rd person serious game, codename Global Conflicts... you might be hearing about it here or on Nich's blog one of these days.

d.

3. Sora

Sora

So there is a "secret game"!

I'm looking forward to those extra screenshots, thanks.

Sora.

4. guategeek_legacy

guategeek_legacy

Any chance that WWDC teck demo could be released to the public? I would realy like to see how the 3D part of it was put together. jeff

5. DaveyJJ

DaveyJJ

Secret? Wasn't there a link on another site to the site about the game? :wink:

6. freyr

freyr

7. Danni

Danni

The demo was a thing Nich and I did put together the days up to the conference.

See some screenshots (unfortunately not the the version that was used at the conference though we hoped it would)

http://www.otee.dk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=528

I hope to do some more with it, I have a little idea in mind. But we will see :wink:

Danni