Search Unity

About file driver sample

Discussion in 'Vuforia' started by zNAYAz, May 4, 2019.

1. zNAYAz

zNAYAz

Im a unity developer and im working on streaming the video into vuforia, however there is no way to solve that as far as i know. So i streamed the video through umpsample and is thinking about how to make the arcamera identify the video displayed on the canvas. I find out that file driver sample may help but there is no unity version. And if possible i want to know how to stream the url video directly into vuforia or make the arcamera render the canvas like the normal camera do.

2. meedabit

meedabit

Official Vuforia Employee Vuforia

Hello,

Per our documentation: https://library.vuforia.com/content/vuforia-library/en/articles/Solution/driver-framework.html

"The Vuforia Engine Driver must be written in C/C++ and must be implemented as a standalone dynamic library (dll or so file) which Vuforia Engine will load at runtime."

To clarify, the External Camera works in Unity. It’s the actual driver library implementation that needs to be in C/C++, with the library that is included in the Unity project just like the Engine SDK. The Unity project then specifies using the same style call as used in native in C# giving the name of the driver library.

Thanks,
    Vuforia Engine Support