Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Feature Request Ability to copy the editor text in the Deployment tab when deploy c# CC code

Discussion in 'Cloud Code' started by pKallv, May 9, 2024.

1. pKallv

pKallv

Just a small thing that would make life a bit easier.

Today, in my editor, when I deploy c# Cloud code modules via the Deployment Tab in the editor and get an error I am not able to copy the text in the text field. That would be good.

Also I am also not able to extend the window and make it stay extended in the editor below the Deployment tab.

CodeSmile likes this.
  2. GabKBelmonte

GabKBelmonte

Unity Technologies

Hey do you mind sending a screenshot?
    I'm not entirely sure to understand.

(also, what editor version are you using)

Cheers

Last edited: May 9, 2024
  3. pKallv

pKallv

2022.3.21.f1

It is the textbox in the bottom. When bug fixing it would be easier if I could copy the text from there.

Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 23.26.16.png

4. GabKBelmonte

GabKBelmonte

Unity Technologies

> Also I am also not able to extend the window and make it stay extended in the editor below the Deployment tab.

I meant this, not sure what you meant by extend the window.

For this:
    > It is the textbox in the bottom. When bug fixing it would be easier if I could copy the text from there.

I added to the sprint, it'll be part of the next release. However, it'll only work for 2022+, that's why I asked what editor version you were on, we have nothing for 2021

Cheers!