Search Unity

Abandoned Mine Terrain [Released]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by ConjureScape, Jun 6, 2019.

1. ConjureScape

ConjureScape

Hey guys.
    We are proud to introduce this terrain, Abandoned Mine.
    Asset store link: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/environments/landscapes/abandoned-mine-terrain-137819

Abandoned Mine Terrain
    This environment package is ideal for your desert missions and adventures on desktop platforms. It is highly configurable and the assets look perfect from close up making it ideal for first person games. The Unity terrain blends seamless into a low poly surrounding mesh, which in turn blends seamless into a terrain baked onto the skybox to create the feeling of an endless landscape.

Geology: Copper Porphyry Mine
    This open pit mine was once a productive copper porphyry deposit who’s steps and ramps have been largely eroded, now almost unrecognisable. The deepness and steepness of the pit have led to many sloughs and failures in the high wall, but in spite it's depth there still remains rich porphyry deposits below the lower levels.

Rocks:
    A set of 12 rocks and boulders.These are porous rocks and work well on sandy parts of your scene. All rocks are low poly with multiple LODs and mobile ready with high res textures in case you need close up approaches. They have a sandstone feel to them and work well on sandy parts of your scene.

Geology - Rocks: Basalt, vesicular basalt, lava, basaltic lava
    The pock-marked irregularities of this lava rock formed during its cooling while volatile gasses bubbled out of solution during eruption. These oozy basalt flows cooled and eroded rapidly in an ever changing landscape. They may be found in volcanic island chains or large continental fissure basalts.

Props:
    A set of game ready props modelled to create a desert or adventure atmosphere. The ruins you find are a wind pump (windmill), a cushion, an old shack, a broken wall, an umbrella, a wooden chair and old tree stumps. All props are low poly with multiple LODs and mobile ready with high res textures in case you are targeting high end devices.

Vegetation:
    The vegetation has been designed specifically for this arid terrain with 5 x dry barren trees, 2 x ash brown trees, 3 x thorn trees, 4 x spruce trees, 5 x pine saplings, 4 x pine trees, 2 x dry leafs, 5 x short grass, 5 x dry bushes and 1 x lily.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  2. ConjureScape

ConjureScape

Here is a fly through video of this terrain.

3. ConjureScape

ConjureScape

Here are some more screenshots of this terrain.

4. ConjureScape

ConjureScape

5. ConjureScape

ConjureScape